This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
- Jane’s carrusel: It’s in Brooklyn and it’s our all-time favorite! Tickets are only $2 and includes entry for one adult per kid! You can get there by metro but we love to walk there from Manhattan via the Brooklyn Bridge and you end up right there it’s in an area called Dumbo! Address: Old Dock St. Brooklyn, NY 11201.
- Central Park: It has a ton of places for kids to play, the zoo, a fair that’s almost like a carnival in the summer and in the winter they have the famous ice skating ring! There’s also playgrounds and they offer carriage rides throughout the park!
- Children Museum of Manhattan: entry costs $14. It has art, chemistry, and developmental exhibitions, and all of them are very dynamic and fun! Address: 212 W 83rd St, New York, NY 10024N-4901
- The children’s museum of arts: The Children’s Museum of Arts! It’s amazing and has drop-in classes for just $25 which includes entry for the entire family! Address: 103 Charlton St, New York, NY 10014
- Washington Square Park: One of our favorite places to go in NY, it’s fantastic to walk and enjoy the views, the beautiful fountain and all of the people! Address: Nueva York, 10012
Please let me know if you hace any other places you love to visit in New York with kids, I would love to read about it in the comments.
Stay fabulous and Kind,